Updated: May 2
A bachelorette party is always a blast, but planning it can be a challenge. The following things are important to keep in mind when planning a bachelorette party.
1. FAVORITE DESTINATION SPOT? What is the Bride's favorite destination spots? Have you ever heard the bride talk about places they would love to go. This seems obvious, but sometimes going the extra mile to make sure the bride is in her favorite destination spot is the most important element of planning a trip. You want her bachelorette party for the rest of her life.
2. BUDGET- Budget is always a challenge for young people. Let's say the bride wants to go to Rome or Greece. Well, that's obviously not a cheap adventure. Mostly for the rest of the bachelorette party. However, is there some place like Greece or Rome that has some of the same flavor, but you don't have the expense in travel. The 30a area of Florida by Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Grayton Beach, and Alys Beach has a little bit of the Greece feel with beautiful architecture, fabulous waters, etc. Alys Beach in particular. You would feel as if you stepped back in time.
3. WHEN? If a bride loves warm weather, it's obviously important to plan around warm temperatures. However, there are times when planning around warm temperatures is hard to do because vacation destinations are more expensive during those times. Think about when most families are planning their vacations. Usually it's in the Spring and Summer. That's also when vacation rental companies are the most expensive. So, if you want warm weather and want to avoid the high seasons think about planning in late April, May, September and October. Most of Florida is warm until about November. Also, due to the overwhelming volume of bachelorette parties, weekends can also be more expensive. If the party can plan for early week or mid week, vacation rental companies are more reasonable.
4. THINK ABOUT WHAT THE ENTIRE PARTY NEEDS- Bachelorette parties don’t have to be jam-packed with activities. Life is already busy, sometimes a jam packed bachelorette party weekend is fun, but consider everyone needs time to relax, unwind, and rest. Make sure at least half a day of your trip is relaxing and taking times of refreshment.
5. THINK ABOUT OTHERS VALUES- In this day and age values are mixed. If people in your party don't enjoy drinking or strippers, consider alternative activities where everyone has fun and no one is offended. You want to make sure everyone leaves with positive memories.
6. TRANSPORTATION- Don't forget transportation. Most bachelorette parties are 10-12 people. No one has a car big enough for that number of people. So, make sure you get transportation before you come to an area. Do your research. If you have events planned, make sure the company you use, has good reviews. You don't want to miss out on your event because your shuttle doesn't show.
7. INVITE THE GROOM- (BUT NOT REALLY)- Obviously the groom is not going to travel to the Bachelorette party, but we continually hear that pre-recording a really sweet video of the Groom answering questions about his love for the bride is a big hit.
8. HAVE A TIME OF QUESTIONS- Prepare a list of really good questions to ask the bride. Realize not everyone in the bachelorette party knows the bride as much as you may. For example; Where did you all meet? How many kids do you want to have? What do you find most attractive about the groom? What does the groom find most attractive about you? If you had a perfect place you both could live, where would it be? .... There are online places that have really good deep questions to get to know the bride better, but also get to know each other better.
9. GET CATERED TO- There are few times in your life where you can be served. A bachelorette party is a great place to be spoiled. Consider the following... A catered dinner, a chartered boat, a pre-arranged bonfire on the beach, a pedicure, etc.
10. PAY FOR THE BRIDE- Ideally the bride should feel that her trip is a gift from all the girls. It's important to do your best to make sure the bride has everything paid for. Even if the party can't pay for the whole thing, try to share the expense. May be even ask her parents or the grooms parents if they can help share the cost. Create a venmo specifically for the event. You may be surprised at how much people are willing to give.
30a Pontoon Rental and 30a Yacht Charter loves celebrating bachelorette parties with our guests. We consider it an honor to be part of your memories.
We have a variety of incredible experiences to give your guests the ultimate Bachelorette party experiences. Check out our luxury pontoon rentals at www.30apontoon.com or our Yacht Charters at www.30ayachtcharters.com
While you are in the 30a area near Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Grayton Beach, Alys Beach, Inlet Beach, Miramar Beach etc. make sure to Check out 30a Pontoon Rental and 30a Yacht Charter. We offer the following services.
-Luxury Pontoon Rentals
Visit us at www.30apontoon.com or www.30ayachtcharters.com